Celebrate your wedding day or anniversary in style with a commemorative wedding bouquet portrait. The print also features text showing the names of the happy couple, the wedding date and the venue name.
These prints are giclee printed to capture the vibrancy and detail of the finished artwork and are signed and printed on 250gsm watercolour paper.
I am a BA Hons graduate of Glasgow School of Art and want to make sure your commission is truly special, so if there's anything you'd like to discuss before you buy, please get in touch.
So what do you need to do?
1. Add to your basket and pay.
2. Provide me with a good photo of the bouquet, the names of the newlyweds, the date, the venue name, and the main colour in the wedding theme for the background. You can do this by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If this is a gift for someone please give them my email and ask them to get in touch with this information.
3. I will then advise on timescales as these giclee prints are printed to order, and commissions are completed on a first-come, first-serve basis, so please try to allow as much time as you can to avoid any disappointment.
4. Once that’s settled I’ll begin work, and when it’s done I’ll send the digital file to approve before printing.
7. When the print is done it will be shipped to you, or if you choose directly to the recipient if it is a gift.
8. Orders are shipped using Royal Mail 2nd Class in the UK and International Standard for everywhere else, but if you need it faster, please contact me to discuss options.
- This giclee print is available in 8" x 10" size.
- Professionally printed in the UK on 250 gsm textured watercolour paper.
- Giclee prints use tiny droplets to retain the highest levels of detail and colour vibrancy.
- FREE shipping within the UK using Royal Mail Standard 2nd Class.
- Royal Mail International Standard outside of the UK.
- If you need it faster, please get in touch.
- For shipping outside the UK, there is an additional cost for postage that will be applied at checkout.
- Any orders being sent outside the UK may be subject to local customs taxes or handling charges specific to that country, state, or region, and are the responsibility of the person ordering or receiving the item, not Tom Laird Illustration.
Listings images are for illustration purposes only.
If you have a question please get in touch using my ‘Get in touch’ page.