Your first car is always a bit special, and a bit like a friend, so why not bring the memories flooding back with a commissioned portrait, or give someone you love a very unique gift.
These prints are giclee printed to capture the vibrancy and detail of the finished artwork and are signed and printed on 250gsm watercolour paper.
I am a BA Hons graduate of Glasgow School of Art and want to make sure your commission is truly special, so if there's anything you'd like to discuss before you buy, please get in touch.
So what do you need to do?
1. Choose your print size.
2. Choose your option from below. If there is not an option that suits, just get in touch. Please note the prints are drawn in the style as shown with cars in colour and people in black and white so they stand out.
• Option A - Car only.
• Option B - Car +1 person.
• Option C - Car +2 people.
Note: If you need to add more elements, just get in touch to discuss.
3. Add your selection to your basket and pay.
4. Send me your photos to email@example.com to discuss your portrait.
5. I will then advise on timescales as these giclee prints are printed to order, and commissions are completed on a first-come, first-serve basis, so please try to allow as much time as you can to avoid any disappointment.
6. Once that’s settled I’ll begin work, and when it’s done, send you the digital file to approve before printing.
7. When the print is done it will be shipped to you, or if you choose directly to the recipient if it is a gift.
8. Orders are shipped using Royal Mail 2nd Class in the UK and International Standard for everywhere else, but if you need it faster, please contact me to discuss options.
- Giclee prints are available in the following sizes: A2 (594mm x 420mm), A3 (420mm x 297mm) and A4 (297mm x 210mm).
- Professionally printed in the UK on 250 gsm textured watercolour paper.
- Giclee prints use tiny droplets to retain the highest levels of detail and colour vibrancy.
- FREE shipping within the UK using Royal Mail Standard 2nd Class.
- Royal Mail International Standard outside of the UK.
- If you need it faster, please get in touch.
- For shipping outside the UK, there is an additional cost for postage that will be applied at checkout.
- Any orders being sent outside the UK may be subject to local customs taxes or handling charges specific to that country, state, or region, and are the responsibility of the person ordering or receiving the item, not Tom Laird Illustration.
Listings images are for illustration purposes only.
If you have a question please get in touch using my ‘Get in touch’ page.